Tuesday 17 July 2012

International nerf

Would it be insensitive to have a day where friends, family and fiends come togethether to nerf for a charity such as Legacy, WarChild or people attacking the LRA?

I have thought of the possibility of having an international nerf or nothin day. where people come together and nerf for a charity but I have absolutely no idea how I would go about it. Would I need permission or rights from nerf? How would I get charities to take on the idea?

Please help me to get the darts flying so to speak. It would be on the 5th of March. [the date KONY 2012 video was published]

[BTW I just wanted an international nerf day but my Mum gave me the idea of raising money for a charity.]

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Ethan Skinner why do you have no facebook! It has taken me way to long to find you :) -julie

    ReplyDelete